cancelled : Satuday, June 2nd , Godon River - 10am

  • Phares Heindl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012

      Mates,

      The weather for tomorrow is deteriorating and there are logistics issues, therefore, we will be cancelling this paddle.

      I know some of you are interested in doing that or a similar paddle so we will try to redo it sometimes.

      Anyone that wants to get together with Jacob give me an email or call and we will try to put something together.

      Thanks so much,

      Phares