Jeanette @ Art Alliance

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
      Tonight is Art Walk the 1st Friday of every month the Fort Myers Art Galleries change their exhibit.  Jeanette Chupack has a couple of new paintings at the Art Alliance space, opening reception is night, Friday, June 1, 2012 from 5-7pm.  Yeah Jeanette!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
        Art Alliance is on MacGregor between Royal Palm Square Blvd and Colonial.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
          Thanks, Pat!  I hope folks come to see the show.  It was juried by David Fithian and is the 26th Annual All-Florida Exhibition.

          Art Alliance is on MacGregor between Royal Palm Square Blvd and Colonial.

          Tonight is Art Walk the 1st Friday of every month the Fort Myers Art Galleries change their exhibit.  Jeanette Chupack has a couple of new paintings at the Art Alliance space, opening reception is night, Friday, June 1, 2012 from 5-7:30pm.  Yeah Jeanette!

          PatO

        • Carey Parks
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
            Yea J!

            On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:20 PM, jeanette chupack <jjchupack@...> wrote:

            Thanks, Pat!  I hope folks come to see the show.  It was juried by David Fithian and is the 26th Annual All-Florida Exhibition.

            Art Alliance is on MacGregor between Royal Palm Square Blvd and Colonial.

            Tonight is Art Walk the 1st Friday of every month the Fort Myers Art Galleries change their exhibit.  Jeanette Chupack has a couple of new paintings at the Art Alliance space, opening reception is night, Friday, June 1, 2012 from 5-7:30pm.  Yeah Jeanette!

            http://parkswhistles.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/carey.parks
            http://twitter.com/LuthierCarey
          • Joyce Deaver