RE: [swflpc] jeanette chupack shared an album with you.

  • Phares Heindl
    Message 1 of 50 , May 14, 2012

      Nice pics, I love the bridges

      From: swflpc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:swflpc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jeanette chupack
      Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:00 AM
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [swflpc] jeanette chupack shared an album with you.

      You are invited to view jeanette chupack's photo album: Mother's Day Paddle, Hickey's Creek 2012-05-14

      Mother's Day Paddle, Hickey's Creek 2012-05-14

      May 13, 2012
      by jeanette chupack

      We had ten people paddling on Mother's Day. We went upriver from Franklin Locks to Hickey's Creek and paddled up to the park landing area. The creek was prettier than I remembered--but it's been a while! We had our libations and strawberries and lunch, and then paddled the creek some more. This second part of the trip is more wild with no houses along its banks. Total miles paddled were about 9. It was great to see folks we haven't paddled with in a while!

      Message from jeanette chupack:

      Great paddle yesterday! Thanks to all who came and made it a wonderful Mother's Day.

      To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

    • Kayne Torman
      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 19, 2014
        Nice pics Jeanette!

        Sent from my iPad

        On Nov 18, 2014, at 11:38 AM, "jeanette chupack jjchupack@... [swflpc]" <swflpc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        You are invited to view jeanette chupack's photo album: Silver River and Rainbow Springs
        Silver River and Rainbow Springs
        Nov 14, 2014
        by jeanette chupack
        This shows some views from Silver River, and most from Rainbow Springs. We did the Weeki Wachee the next day, but I didn't do photos,
        Message from jeanette chupack:
        Here are my photos from Silver R. and Rainbow R. These are minus captions because it won't let me do them for some reason...