Footprints

  • rgcapecoral@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012

  • Carey Parks
    Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012

      Thanks Rege! I don't have Footprints on my HTC Sensation, but I did figure out how to open that file in Google Maps. Pretty cool tech. Apparently one can snap a photo with the phone and then make that part of the Footprints Geotag. I didn't see a photo in Google Maps, so just checking if you sent one or was it just the text? That did import properly.

      Ha! Were you really in the last or second last parking spot to the NE end of the lot?

      ( SWFLPC: To import into Maps, open maps, click on ''My Places'' and create a new map. An ''import'' link will appear on the next form. Click that and import the KML or KMZ file.    I guess it can import into Google Earth as well if anyone has that.  )

      Tóg go bog é, a chara,

      Carey

      On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 4:37 PM, rgcapecoral@... <rgcapecoral@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from =?utf-8?B?cmdjYXBlY29yYWxAYW9sLmNvbQ==?= included below]

      http://parkswhistles.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/carey.parks
      http://twitter.com/LuthierCarey
      Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
        Rege while you're up that way see if you want to check out the south end of Withlacoochee River (Citrus, Hernando, Marion, Pasco and Sumter counties).  There's camping at Ft Cooper State Park and Withlacoochee State Forest.   I'm sure you can find everything on your phone.  I'm glad you're on your way.

        PatO