Re: [swflpc] jeanette chupack shared an album with you.

  • jeanette chupack
    Message 1 of 50 , Mar 19, 2012

      Thanks, Deborah!  I think it's even prettier than Turner River.

      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 19, 2014
        Nice pics Jeanette!

        Sent from my iPad

        On Nov 18, 2014, at 11:38 AM, "jeanette chupack jjchupack@... [swflpc]" <swflpc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        You are invited to view jeanette chupack's photo album: Silver River and Rainbow Springs
        Silver River and Rainbow Springs
        Nov 14, 2014
        by jeanette chupack
        This shows some views from Silver River, and most from Rainbow Springs. We did the Weeki Wachee the next day, but I didn't do photos,
        Message from jeanette chupack:
        Here are my photos from Silver R. and Rainbow R. These are minus captions because it won't let me do them for some reason...