Re: [swflpc] Re: Sirenia Vista Park, 2/18/2012, 9:00 am

  • jeanette chupack
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 14, 2012
      Steve and I will come to Sirenia Vista for the paddle.  Between us and Dave and Sue we should be able to find our way!  Thanks to Dave and Sue for coming to see the show!  Jeanette and Steve

      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 14, 2012

        Janet Valentine and myself (Ken Rose) will be there.

        Look forward to seeing them manatees.

        Ken

      • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 14, 2012

          Date: Saturday February 18, 2012
          Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
          Notes: Dave and Sue Miller will lead this trip. Thank you! (Pat can't go, will be in Wilderness First Aid class instead).

          Saturday, February 18, launch 9am Sirenia Vista Park, Cape Coral (Ceitus & Old Burnt Store). Leisurely easy paddle through mangrove areas, could see manatees, birds... Free parking, porta-pottie. If you need to rent a kayak call Florida Paddlesports 239-214-8300, they'll drop it off at the launch. any questions call Pat 239-410-0167.

        • aileen
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 14, 2012
            I am planning to join.
            Aileen

            Sent from my iPad

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 14, 2012
              See you there, Ken.  Can't promise manatees, though :-(

            • ktorman1@verizon.net
              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 14, 2012
                Ken will assure that they are sightedWinking smile

                Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:57 AM

                See you there, Ken.  Can't promise manatees, though :-(

                Janet Valentine and myself (Ken Rose) will be there.

                Look forward to seeing them manatees.

                Ken

                Steve and I will come to Sirenia Vista for the paddle.  Between us and Dave and Sue we should be able to find our way!  Thanks to Dave and Sue for coming to see the show!  Jeanette and Steve

                Dave and I are planning to come on the trip. We were also planning to go to the library in Cape Coral to see Jeanette's show.
                Dave and Sue Miller

                --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, Pat Owen <p8owen@...> wrote:

                > Hey all, turns out I can't paddle this weekend, I'm taking a Wilderness First Aid Class Saturday and Sunday (my certificate expired).

                > Should be an easy warm trip.  Anyone coming?  Can you lead yourself?

                > If I don't hear from anyone I'll reschedule this trip.  PatO
                >

                > Reminder from:

                > swflpc Yahoo! Group
                >

                > Title:

                > Sirenia Vista Park

                > Saturday February 18, 2012
                >
                > Time:

                > 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
                >
                > Next reminder:

                > The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
                >
                > Notes:

                > Saturday, February 18, launch 9am Sirenia Vista Park, Cape Coral (Ceitus & Old Burnt Store). Leisurely easy paddle through mangrove areas, could see manatees, birds... Free parking, porta-pottie. If you need to rent a kayak call Florida Paddlesports 239-214-8300, they'll drop it off at the launch. any questions call Pat 239-410-0167.

              • Ann Kaiser
                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 15, 2012
                  Hi
                  Newbies to the group here. Visiting for 2 months.  We would like to join you on Saturday. We have our own sea kayaks and PFD's. Is 9am the meet time or the on water time?
                  Ann and Mike

                  Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:57 AM

                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 16, 2012
                    9am is on water time.  Pat

                    Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:57 AM

                    See you there, Ken.  Can't promise manatees, though :-(

                    Janet Valentine and myself (Ken Rose) will be there.
                    Look forward to seeing them manatees.
                    Ken
                    Steve and I will come to Sirenia Vista for the paddle.  Between us and Dave and Sue we should be able to find our way!  Thanks to Dave and Sue for coming to see the show!  Jeanette and Steve
                    Dave and I are planning to come on the trip. We were also planning to go to the library in Cape Coral to see Jeanette's show.
                    Dave and Sue Miller

                    --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, Pat Owen <p8owen@...> wrote:

                    > Hey all, turns out I can't paddle this weekend, I'm taking a Wilderness First Aid Class Saturday and Sunday (my certificate expired).

                    > Should be an easy warm trip.  Anyone coming?  Can you lead yourself?

                    > If I don't hear from anyone I'll reschedule this trip.  PatO
                    >

                    > Reminder from:

                    > swflpc Yahoo! Group
                    >

                    > Title:

                    > Sirenia Vista Park

                    > Saturday February 18, 2012
                    >
                    > Time:

                    > 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
                    >
                    > Next reminder:

                    > The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
                    >
                    > Notes:

                    > Saturday, February 18, launch 9am Sirenia Vista Park, Cape Coral (Ceitus & Old Burnt Store). Leisurely easy paddle through mangrove areas, could see manatees, birds... Free parking, porta-pottie. If you need to rent a kayak call Florida Paddlesports 239-214-8300, they'll drop it off at the launch. any questions call Pat 239-410-0167.
                  • drowland2006

                      Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:57 AM

                        Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:57 AM

                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 17, 2012

                          Two things.
                          1) Someone show Dave and Sue where the mangrove tunnels are.
                          2) Someone asked about trailer parking.  This park has excellent trailer parking spots.
                          Have fun.  PatO

                          Date: Saturday February 18, 2012
                          Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

                          Message 12 of 20 , Feb 17, 2012

                            I remember where the mangrove tunnels are.  Have the GPS,too.  Jeanette

                            Date: Saturday February 18, 2012
                            Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
                            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
                            Notes: Saturday, February 18, launch 9am Sirenia Vista Park, Cape Coral (Ceitus & Old Burnt Store). Leisurely easy paddle through mangrove areas, could see manatees, birds... Free parking, porta-pottie. If you need to rent a kayak call Florida Paddlesports 239-214-8300, they'll drop it off at the launch. any questions call Pat 239-410-0167.

                          • darby doerzbacher
                            Message 13 of 20 , Feb 17, 2012
                              I plan on joining y'all tomorrow. Darby

                              Date: Saturday February 18, 2012
                              Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

                              Message 14 of 20 , Feb 17, 2012

                                See You!

                                Date: Saturday February 18, 2012
                                Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
                                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
                                Notes: Saturday, February 18, launch 9am Sirenia Vista Park, Cape Coral (Ceitus & Old Burnt Store). Leisurely easy paddle through mangrove areas, could see manatees, birds... Free parking, porta-pottie. If you need to rent a kayak call Florida Paddlesports 239-214-8300, they'll drop it off at the launch. any questions call Pat 239-410-0167.

                              • Oscar Rattenborg
                                Message 15 of 20 , Feb 17, 2012
                                  I will be coming!

                                  Oscar