Wed paddle after work

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2012
      I'm launching off causeway before Sanibel 5-5:30pm Wednesday, tide will be high (no muck). I'll just be paddling around a couple hours, watch sunset, come back.  Will bring peanut butter and jelly sandwich and water and of course my light.  All are welcome to join, bring a light, should be easy paddle.  PatO 239-410-0167.
    • Oscar Rattenborg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2012
        I will try to make it.
        Oscar

        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2013
          Wednesday, May 15, 2013 launch 6pm Carl Johnson boat ramp.  We will paddle 1.5-2hours.  If weather is nice we'll paddle in the Gulf otherwise we'll paddle somewhere else but we will paddle unless there's lightening.  PatO 239-410-0167