SWFL Paddle Club Meeting, 2/8/2012, 7:00 pm

  • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012
      Reminder from: swflpc Yahoo! Group

      Title: SWFL Paddle Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday February 8, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: SWFL Paddle Club Meeting - 2nd Wed - 7pm
      Rutenberg Park Eco Bldg
      6490 South Pointe Blvd
      Fort Myers, Florida
      33919

      We'll catch up on past events (I just returned from Bogey and Bacall).

      We'll plan new paddle trips.

      1) OK it's 2012, time to ask that question. Should we change meeting night or keep it 2nd Wednesday.

      2) I'd like to plan a stand-up paddle board outing (Matlacha or Imperial River) let me know if you're interested.

      3) Jerri (Jimmy's mom) is in town and will be at this meeting, she usually brings coffee and cookies.

    • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012