launch

  • darby doerzbacher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
      we are designing the perfect kayak launch for a Texas project, can anyone tell me if there exixts a good pre-fab launch that can be attached to a dock in deeep water?

      Darby

    • ktorman1@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
        Grande Tours in Placida uses indoor/outdoor carpet and it works well and seems to hold up. Don’t know if they’ve replaced it periodically.
        Kayne

        Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 10:53 AM
        To: SWFLPC
        Subject: [swflpc] launch

        we are designing the perfect kayak launch for a Texas project, can anyone tell me if there exixts a good pre-fab launch that can be attached to a dock in deeep water?

        Darby

      • PatO
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
          Darby, try

          accudock.com - I hear they are very affordable

          or

          ez-dock.com

          PatO