Re: [swflpc] Paddle to Watson's Place in Everglades National Park

  • drowland2006
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 14, 2011
      Oscar it is not a just women thing, that is later.  Your welcome to come.  Leaving the 26.  Get permit at 8:00 am.  then we are leaving.  In fact it would be good to have a medical guy with us.  Love to have you..   Lynette Foster is going to infite some friends of her's from Miami way.

      Is this still a women'solny trip?

      From: Lynette Foster <lynette422001@...>
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 5:09 AM

      Dec 26-28, paddle a loop to Watson's Place and back, likely one night on the beach, route to be determined based on wind and site availability. This is not a beginner paddler as the distances are 6-20 miles per day. Sea Kayaks with skirts recommended. Paddlers/campers must be fully self contained with food and water. The trails are marked however a map is still important. A pre-programmed GPS would be nice (I do not have one). Anyway, who wants to go?

      --
      Deborah Rowland
      239-732-1344
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 14, 2011
        I will check with the boss.

        From: drowland2006 <drowland2006@...>
        Sender: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:18:28 +0000 (UTC)
        To: <swflpc@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: swflpc@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 14, 2011
          Not to Watson's Place but Cynthia has posted a women's only trip.  PatO

          Lynette, got your message last week but didn't write down your phone number.  I can go for 3 days, not sure about 4 days, I have no problem returning by myself.  PatO

          Dec 26-28, paddle a loop to Watson's Place and back, likely one night on the beach, route to be determined based on wind and site availability. This is not a beginner paddler as the distances are 6-20 miles per day. Sea Kayaks with skirts recommended. Paddlers/campers must be fully self contained with food and water. The trails are marked however a map is still important. A pre-programmed GPS would be nice (I do not have one). Anyway, who wants to go?
        • Phares Heindl
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 16, 2011

            How any people are signed up for this?   I may be able to go, I’m due.

            Tks, Phares

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 16, 2011
              we haven't heard of anybody coming. you know how these people are people just show up, never call.  Sam Furman wants Deborah and him to paddle there and then back again same day??????