Paddling trip. Caxambus Park on Marco Sunday October 9, 8:00 am.

  • drowland2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011

      8:00 am in the water. Sunday October 9th (hope I got that date right Bob L) Caxambus park Marco Island

      We are going paddling again.  So what is new huh.  Anyway we would like to have a paddle this sunday again.  You know we can't get too much exercise.  Meeting and leaving Caxambus park at 8:00 am. this park is located at the end of Marco Island.  $8.00 to launch unless you have a sticker.  Restroom facilities there and good parking.

      Hope to see you there.

      --

      Deborah Rowland