East River 10/8/2011

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2011
      I've decided to paddle the East River

      on  Saturday, October 8, 2011, I'd like to launch at 8am.   The East River is a series of mangrove tunnels and lakes, tides look good the 8th.  WE will be paddling at least 13 miles round trip. Bring the usual and bug repellent. The launch is on US41, 5.2 miles west of Hwy 29.  There are no toilets at the launch.

      Here's info about the trip:

      Pat Owen
      p8owen at yahoo dot com
      cell 239-410-0167