Dinner Oct 7

  • Naples Kayak Company
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2011
      Reminder: The dinner is closed as we are maxed out. PLEASE dont forget that just to make it easy on everyone we are collecting the money here at the shop and then Craig will pay the owner for everyone with one check.Make checks payable to PCPC. Everything is included with the price of the dinner, drinks , gratuity, everything. Jacques is mainly doing this as a benefit to the club and for the benefit of his wait staff so if you feel like adding an additional gratuity that will certainly be welcomed but not necessary.

      Thanks everyone

      Chris

      --
      www.napleskayakcompany.com
      Official Leave No Trace Partner

      Retail Store - 183 10th Street South Naples, Florida 34102
      Private Beach - The Capri Fish House, Isle of Capri
      Gordon River - The Conservancy of Southwest Florida
      Everglades - Glades Haven Marina, Everglades City
      Venetian Bay - Park Shore Marina at The Village on Venetian Bay
      Bayfront Inn - 1221 5th Ave South, Naples, Florida

    • Ken Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2011

        Hi Chris,

        Thanks for organizing this.

        Just confirming the reservation for Janet Valentine and myself.

        Look forward to seeing you.

        Ken Rose