A great article about PFDs

  • JackC
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Here is a link to a great article about PFDs. What got my attention is this from the 1st paragraph: "Did you know that nearly 70% of all drownings involving canoes, kayaks, or rafts might have been avoided if the victim had been wearing a life jacket? Or that 9 out of 10 drownings occur in inland waters, most within a few feet of safety?" Jack

      http://playak.com/news.php?idd=1559688765626