Trip "wish list"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2011
      I will not be planning any paddling trips for the next 2-3 weeks, if you want paddling companions please post trips online.

      At SWFLPC meeting last week we compiled a "wish list" for trips:
      Peace River
      Shell Creek
      Bunche Beach
      Myakka River
      DeLeon Park (punta gorda)
      East River

      Dinner/Appetizer/Dessert trip to Cabbage Key.  The breakfast trip was a success, it's a calmer, saner experience at breakfast.  Brenda said dinner's are fun too so I'll figure out a good time for this trip in the next couple months on a Friday or Satuday evening.

      December Cabbage Key overnight (see separate messsage for details)