Forward Stroke DVD Meeting Wed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      If anyone is interested I will play "The Kayak Forward Stroke" by Greg Barton and Oscar Chalupsky at the meeting Wednesday.  Topics include Correct Forward Stroke Technique (viewed from different angles) and Correcting Common Mistakes. Bring your paddle in to practice along with the DVD or just "air paddle"

      This time I'll bring my own computer to make sure we can hook up to the big screen (last time they took the center's computer off to a conference)

      Southwest Florida Paddling Club Meeting
      2nd Wednesday of the month
      Wednesday, June 8, 2011 7pm
      Rutenberg Park Bldg
      6490 South Pointe Blvd (north of Cypress Lake Dr)
      Fort Myers, Florida
      33919