Re: [swflpc] Invitation to view jeanette chupack's Picasa Web Album - Telegraph Creek 2011-05-09

  • jeanette chupack
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2011
      HA!  That sounds like fun.... We had a nice day.  good to see Bob and Linda.  Terri's friend Vi did a great job on her first paddle.

      Jeanette

      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2011
        Thanks JEanette for a great day.  We all enjoyed the trip and the refreshments! I can't make the meeting on Wed...but will look forward to your trip reports while I'm up north.  Terri

        Sent from my iPad...Terri Krass

        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2011
          Thank you for another Mother's Day paddle. It was great to see all of the people from SWPC. It was our first trip down Telegraph creek and it waas beautiful. Your pictures are always great. The treat afterwards was awsome and much appriciated. Linda and Bob Farley