Re: [swflpc] Wednesday dinner paddle from Punta Rossa to Bonita Bils.

  • Regis Good
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 5, 2011
      Thanks Pat,
      I'll let Patrick know. We should be there, not sure about Sharmon.
      Rege

      From: Oscar <oscarrattenborg@...>
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 2:23 PM

      Weather permitting, I would like to invite you all to paddle from just before the Sanibell toal booths the 4 miles to Bonita Bills restaraunt under the FT Myers Beach Bridge. If we meet at 6:00 PM, we would be eating by sundown and paddling back in the twilight. We would need lights. Tides are work, but managable. Skinny water not an issue.

      Oscar

      Please RSVP by email since I jumped into the pool at home to rinse gear with my phone in my pockett. Waterproof phone is on order!

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 5, 2011
        Rege, Sharmon can just meet us at Bonita Bills if she wants to drive there.  pat

        I'll let Patrick know. We should be there, not sure about Sharmon.
        Rege

        rege, oscar did not schedule a Lakes Park paddle.  He postponed last wednesday's paddle from punta rassa to bonita bill's due to high winds.  That trip is resceduled for tomorrow, wednesday, april 6, 2011. launch 6pm.  PatO

        Weather permitting, I would like to invite you all to paddle from just before the Sanibell toal booths the 4 miles to Bonita Bills restaraunt under the FT Myers Beach Bridge. If we meet at 6:00 PM, we would be eating by sundown and paddling back in the twilight. We would need lights. Tides are work, but managable. Skinny water not an issue.

        Oscar

        Please RSVP by email since I jumped into the pool at home to rinse gear with my phone in my pockett. Waterproof phone is on order!

        =
      • Oscar Rattenborg
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 5, 2011
          Great!!!!!!

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 5, 2011
            Great - see you there.

            Oscar, I was going to call you today to RSVP the Saturday trip out of Pineland.  Glad I saw this e-mail.  Look forward to paddling with you again.  Scott (yellow QCC)

            Weather permitting, I would like to invite you all to paddle from just before the Sanibell toal booths the 4 miles to Bonita Bills restaraunt under the FT Myers Beach Bridge. If we meet at 6:00 PM, we would be eating by sundown and paddling back in the twilight. We would need lights. Tides are work, but managable. Skinny water not an issue.

            Oscar

            Please RSVP by email since I jumped into the pool at home to rinse gear with my phone in my pockett. Waterproof phone is on order!

          • Patrick Dobbels
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 6, 2011
              Hello
               I'm coming too. To the Punta Rassa trip. And also Sharmon and myself are coming to the
              Cayo Costa trip.
               Thank you.
                          Patrick Dobbels

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 6, 2011
                Gr

                Weather permitting, I would like to invite you all to paddle from just before the Sanibell toal booths the 4 miles to Bonita Bills restaraunt under the FT Myers Beach Bridge. If we meet at 6:00 PM, we would be eating by sundown and paddling back in the twilight. We would need lights. Tides are work, but managable. Skinny water not an issue.

                Oscar

                Please RSVP by email since I jumped into the pool at home to rinse gear with my phone in my pockett. Waterproof phone is on order!

                Geat - See you there.

                Oscar

              • jeanette chupack
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 6, 2011

                  Oscar, Steve and Jeanette will come to Cayo Costa on Sat.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 7, 2011
                    Great!!!