Wed night paddle

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
      Oscar and I will paddle from Punta Rassa boat ramp to Bonita Bills and return, launch 6pm, paddle 4 miles each way (wed 4/6/11)

      All paddlers are welcome to join us BUT you can also just meet us at Bonita Bills (by car)

      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2011
        Anyone interested in a paddle Wed afterwork, launch 5:30pm, paddle around till sunset 8pm.  Tide will be going out so I'm not going to suggest causeway before Sanibel (mucky)

        choice 1)  launch Matlacha Park, head north, wait for sunset, paddle back.
        choice 2)  launch from boat ramp across from Lover's Key, paddle around Lover's Key, watch sunset, paddle back
        choice 3)  anything better?

        Pat Owen

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 27, 2011
          Oscar wants to do a Wednesday paddle after work at Gail's house on the Orange River (location near I75 and Palm Beach Blvd.

          Wednesday, June 29, 2011
          Launch 5:30ish
          Gails house
          call Gail 694-6123 for directions, we don't want to post home address online.

          Pat
        • Oscarrattenborg
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 28, 2011
            It will probably rain, but unless it it thundering, we should be ok for a paddle. If it does let loose, we can wait it out for a time and then go.

            Oscar

            Wednesday, June 29, 2011
            Launch 5:30ish

          • rgcapecoral@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 29, 2011
              I'll come,

              Wednesday, June 29, 2011
              Launch 5:30ish

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 1, 2012
                If anyone wants to paddle Wed after work call Oscar Mon/Tues 239-225-9052 to make plans.  I can't paddle after work this week.  PatO
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 5, 2013
                  Wed night March 6, 2013, sunset is 6:30pm
                  Launch 6pm Caloosahatchee River paddle up Yellow Fever Creek and back
                  Might be windy, might not be too warm so this week's paddle is in a more protected area

                  directions to launch:  take Cleveland ave north (US41), cross over bridge, Launch is on left just across bridge in the little park/fishing area, has sandy launch, portapottie.

                  Last chance to paddle in dark after work, time changes Sunday, next week sun sets 7:30pm.

                  dress warm, bring light.  PatO 239-410-0167.

                • JudyD
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 6, 2013
                    Pat, remember to send me that email from CHNEP - Thanks