Re: [swflpc] wanted kayak to buy

  • irast@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006

      Hi Tom,

      I read your posting on swflpc.  I have a friend who is selling a QCC700 in kevlar.  It weighs approximately 40 lbs, has a rudder and is 17'11" and 22" wide.  It is like new asking $1700.  You can call me if your interested.  My number is 239-432-9413.

      Ira Staller

    • Mari Nelson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        Ira:  Thank you for the heads up, however, I have the 17'11" epic and I am very happy with it.  I have paddled Hal Waller's Q500X, which is 16"10" and 23 beam, high volume and went right home an ordered one.  It is plenty fast, stable, and should be a great camping boat.

        Thanks again, Tom Nelson