Patrick Dobbles Returns

  • Terri Krass
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011

      Yes..it’s true…he’s coming back.  You are invited to  an afternoon/evening to welcome Patrick back for a short visit on Sunday, April 3rd at 4:00 PM at 8144 Breton Circle, Fort Myers.  I live in Cross Creek…off of Daniels Parkway.  Turn into the community…go straight through 2 stop signs and through the open gate.  Breton Circle is the first right .  I’m on the back side of the circle..house numbers are over the garage.  I’ll have ice and we can order pizza.  Bring your own beverage and snacks…all are welcome.  It’s not Winn Turners house so park on the street and please don’t block any driveways!  I’m hoping we can plan paddle trips for next week.  Call me if you have questions 239 225-0289.  If you arrive after 6:30 the gate to  will be closed and you will need to use the call box and my last name so I can open the gate for you.  Even you have never met Patrick please plan to attend!

      P.S.  his favorite beer is Foster’s

      Terri Krass

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
        Terri, sorry I'll miss the party.  Say HI to Patrick, I'll get him a beer later.  PatO

[...]

      • Regis Good
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
          Hope to see everyone Sunday...Patrick's been an integral member of SWFLPC!  It should be a GOOD get together!
          Rege