Sat Mar 5 Lettuce Lake 9:30am

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      Sat Mar 5, 2011: Lettuce Lake exploration. Launch 9:30am, free parking.  Paddling route will be determined Sat.  This is not a "lake" but a series of beautiful creeks leading to Peace River or dead ends.  Usually easy paddling. Will stop at Nav A Gator for lunch. Directions:  I75 north, exit 164, take 17 north (toward Arcadia), turn left at 761, turn left at Lettuce Lake Rd, follow signs to Lettuce Lake Boat Ramp.   Questions: Pat 239-410-0167

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011

        Sat Mar 5, 2011: Lettuce Lake exploration. Launch 9:30am, free parking, port-a-pottie.   Paddling route will be determined Sat.  This is not a "lake" but a series of beautiful creeks leading to Peace River or dead ends.  Usually easy paddling unless it's windy.

        Length of trip: anywhere from 5-10 miles, depends on how far you want to paddle up the Peace River.  Some people want to paddle a couple miles and hang out at a beach, some people just want to paddle, paddle.  We have room for both types on this trip.

        We will stop at Nav A Gator for lunch.