The Romano trip of a lifetime

  • kayak_ron_2007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      This was a great trip. We encountered gusting winds and mixed waves. Conditions made it a challenge to stop paddling once we left the launch site. It was unfortunate Jeanette, Steve and Phares missed this ride of a lifetime. Three of us waited at the pass until I paddled back to a fishing boat that just came through the same pass to check on paddlers between us and the launch site. They advised of none. With that we moved on to our destination. All in all this was a tremendous adventure. The domes are still there.
      Thanks Pat for planning this trip.
      Ron