FW: Invitation to view Terri's Picasa Web Album - Cape Ramano

  • Terri Krass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011

      This my first attempt to use Picasa in a long time…still having technical difficulties but will try …trip report to follow.

      Terri

      You are invited to view Terri's photo album: Cape Ramano

      Message from Terri:

      If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=Tbkrass&target=ALBUM&id=5557372460077189361&authkey=Gv1sRgCPL9z6e0gNjV2wE&feat=email

      To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

    • Regis Good
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011

        Great pics and entertaining trip report! Either pics were very misleading or you took them on the leeward side of Cape Romano.

        Thanks,
        Rege