Re: [swflpc] East River Trip

  • drowland2006
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2010

      I second that Pat.  That kinda was a haunted trip down the East River.  Sorry I took a few miss turns.  I couldn't hardly get turned back around again.  The trip was really beautiful.  Some curves were exciting with the big splashes, which I don't what made them.  And we at least had an alligator greet us starting out.  He looked like he was guarding the waterway.  Thanks to you and Laura for the help.  We got back just in time.  Hard rain at my house just for about 10 minutes.  Just enough to wash my kayak off.  Hopefully we'll all get together again this winter.  Deborah Woods and I will be going on the Estero River trip on the 28th.  We are sorry the caxmus trip is on the same day.