Fw: [pcpcnaples] Christmas Party Dec 11th

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010

      Invitation to Paradise Coast Paddling Club (pcpcnaples), this party is in Naples.

      Christmas Party!! Dec 11th--7pm--45 Liberty Lane (Win's House)

      If you have never been to an event or Paddling trip --here is the perfect place & time to start.

      THE CLUB is purchasing the main platters from Costco this year. We are giving Grill Master C the year off!

      If members could try to bring a plate of your favorite party food or desert, it would be appreciated--BYOB responsibly.

      Come to Win's house & walk the incredible botanical garden pathways -walk over the small bridges that pass over the natural spring-- If you have never been there we even give quick tours of the yard. Oh yeh don't forget the TREE HOUSE!

      Win will again have the video screen in the trees--WHAT??!! Yes, Win puts a video screen in the trees & plays kayaking videos. I will bring a few TV show videos from the past when the club was featured on a local TV morning show (the Roy video will be shown!!!)

      NOW--don't be shy --SHOW UP!--you will have fun even if you don't own a kayak yet!!

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

      Mike Devlin