Orange River, 12/4/2010, 9:00 am

  • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
      Reminder from: swflpc Yahoo! Group

      Title: Orange River

      Date: Saturday December 4, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Notes: Sat Dec 4 Orange River, launch 9am Manatee Pk (SR80 east of I75) questions:Terry Krass 239-225-0289. Rental kayaks available at Park 239-481-3600. Parking fee.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
        Rabbit Run Farm is a hydroponic farm specializing in heirloom vegetables, strawberries, and various tropical fruits. The farm is open to the public Saturdays 11-3 and is near Manatee Park.  If anyone is interested, this would be a great place to visit after the Orange River paddle.  Pat