FW: Lovers Key Trip Report

  • Terri Krass
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010

      It was a perfect day for paddling around Lovers Key.  While waiting for everyone to get on the water there was a large ray was seen behind Dave Whitford’s boat which was a great way to start the trip.  We floated out into the Gulf with the tide and headed north along the beach.  There were 22 boats thanks to a great showing of PCPC members who decided to come along and help out.  Darby and Rege served as our sweeps as the group did stretch out.  We all met up on the beach just before Big Carlos Pass where some went in the water, others snacked and we enjoyed the nice sand beach.  Just as we rounded the corner into the back bay there were dolphins playing off to the left.  As we continued on some decided to join the Mound Key group while the rest of us returned to the launch site.  Sam said he was going with the witches so I hope someone got pictures! Thanks to everyone who came out…a great way to spend the morning!

      Terri Krass