Caxambas Pass to Cape Romano

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
      I'm going to join Chris Boland (Naples Kayak Company) on his 1st Sunday longer and stronger paddle, Caxambas Pass boat ramp to Cape Romano.  Directions I-75 south to last exit before toll #101, turn right, take 951 (Collier Blvd) into Marco.  Ne Nes is on left, boat ramp/park is at end of South Collier Blvd.  All longer and stronger paddlers are welcome.  I think parking fee is $5.00

      Pat Owen

      I would say breakfast at Ne Nes on Marco for those in need in of a carb load, then Caxambas Pass Park at 9am, paddle away no later than 930. We will take it easy because of the heat. Plan is to to Cape Romano. Anyone can call me with questions. All clubs are invited as always.

      Chris
      298 0810
    • outdoorgirljj
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        Another fun long trip... I'm in for Sunday to Cape Romano. Julie