2010 FL Paddlers' Rendezvous Silver River+

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010

      2010 FLORIDA PADDLERS’ RENDEZVOUS

      FL Sport Paddling Club is excited about hosting the 2010 FL Paddlers’ Rendezvous, an annual gathering of paddling clubs and other paddlers. Home base will be Silver River State Park, with day paddles on nearby rivers. Come for the whole shebang or just a day, starting with pre-Rendezvous paddles on October 21 and followed by the main event October 22 – 24.    Please visit the 2010 FPR website at
      http://www.paddlersrendezvous.com/ for information on plans, trips, places to stay and history.  It is suggested that people consider sharing campsites. If you will be coming, we ask that you complete the easy (pre-)registration on the website so we have an idea how many to expect. Then check-in when you arrive, as indicated on the website.