Re: [swflpc] Shell Creek

  • jeanette chupack
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 3:02 AM
      Well, at least you got us started, Judy!! Looks like Kayne, myself, Rege, Andy, maybe Pat O. and whoever else shows up.

      Jeanette

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1 1:10 PM
        That was a fantastic journey up into a really special waterway. I enjoyed yalls company and guidance very much. I feel very invigorated despite the heat.

      • jeanette chupack
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1 2:32 PM
          Hey Andy,  We really loved meeting you and having you along.  Join us again sometime soon.  I'll post my pictures tomorrow, probably.

          Jeanette

          That was a fantastic journey up into a really special waterway. I enjoyed yalls company and guidance very much. I feel very invigorated despite the heat.

        • Kayne Torman
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1 2:44 PM
            Glad you could join us Andy. I'm sure we'll see you again.
            Kayne
            That was a fantastic journey up into a really special waterway. I enjoyed yalls company and guidance very much. I feel very invigorated despite the heat.

          • Regis Good
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1 4:47 PM
              Andy,

              Nice meeting you!  It was good having you come along with us.

              Rege

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2 12:24 PM
                Kayne and Jeanette,
                Loved the photos.  Thanks.