July picture by Jeanette Chupack

  • Terri Krass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010

      What nice surprise today when I turned the Paddle.Net calendar to July and there was the photo of Steve Chupack in his kayak by the fish houses in Pine Island Sound!  Too bad they didn’t give Jeanette credit for taking the photo…but it was great to see.  Happy 4th of July!

      Terri Krass

    • Kayne Torman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        Terri,
        I agree, but when you enter photo contests, I guess you often sign away your rights to the photo, and in this case, it became the property of Lee County Parks and Recs. Still......it would have been the right thing to do to mention that Jeanette was the photographer. HEY JEANETTE! WE KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!! :-)
        Kayne