Cayo Costa camping - yes hot and wet, but the golf is colling.

  • oscarrattenborg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Allison and I are camping at Cayo Costa over the night of the third of July. We have a campsite that will hold 8 individuals and will have space for any 6 newcomers. Please check w/ park for additional sites if needed.

      We plan to leave Pine island at 9:00 AM, stop at Cabbage Key for a break and then go to the back of Cayo Costa (Eastern access). We may cook dinner later or go to Boca Grand for a dinner (weather dependent).

      If interested,

      call Oscar at 239-220-9052

      P.S. Yes it will be hot and rainy in the afternoon - shelters are available for gathering outside of the tents. O.R.