Sunday at Shell Creek

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2010
      I forgot how beautiful Shell Creek is the spring, the banks are full of flowering plants (coral bean, spider lillies and others) and soon the trailing asters, buttonbush and muscadine grape will be in bloom.  Rege and I stopped for a rest at a Charlotte County sign, hiked up the path, saw walnuts on the ground and found a walnut tree.  Shell Creek is a great place to paddle on a hot day.

      PatO
    • Saltwater Sports
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2010
        Who is this "Rege" individual that everyone talks about? Is it a famous, singly named person like " P-Diddy" or Shakira" ???

        Chris
        SWS

        On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Pat Owen <p8owen@...> wrote:

        I forgot how beautiful Shell Creek is the spring, the banks are full of flowering plants (coral bean, spider lillies and others) and soon the trailing asters, buttonbush and muscadine grape will be in bloom.  Rege and I stopped for a rest at a Charlotte County sign, hiked up the path, saw walnuts on the ground and found a walnut tree.  Shell Creek is a great place to paddle on a hot day.

        Chris Boland, El Presidente
        Level 3 ACA Kayak Instructor

        Saltwater Sports
        " Southwest Florida's Kayak Outfitter"
        saltwatersportsflorida.com

        Retail Store- 11369 E. Tamiami Trail,Naples Florida
        Private Beach- The Capri Fish House, Isle of Capri
        Gordon River- The Conservancy of Southwest Florida
        Everglades- Glades Haven, Everglades City
        Venetian Bay-Park Shore Marina at The Village on Venetian Bay 4310 Gulf Shore Blvd N, Naples
        Goodland-Little Bar Restaurant, 205 Harbor Lane Goodland

      • Carey Parks
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2010
          Yes! Regis is Good.

          --