Sat or Sun paddle

  • JudyD
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2010
      Any local (Ft Myers/Cape Coral) paddle is good for me right now. I'm into one this weekend (Sat/Sun) I would love to go to fisheating Creek, Pat said how beautiful it was right now how about on the 24th? Anyone into it. But for this weekend Bunche Beach, Matlacha?
    • Collette
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2010
        Hello Judy et all,
        I am heading over to Fish Eating Creek on Friday April 30 camping for 2 nights and paddling 9 am Saturday from Burnt Bridge. It's an 8 mile trip that takes approx. 4 hours. The camp ground provides a livery service for $15. If anyone would like to join me please let me know. You should call to reserve a spot for the livery service. I'll be accompanied by my daughter.
        Visit their website www.fisheatingcreekoutpost.com to see pictures and gather additional info. They also have a fan page on FaceBook with nice reviews from recent campers. The campground is under new management and undergoing various renovations.
        Happy paddling,
        Collette
        Sebastian, FL

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2010
          Judy
          Was thinking about doing the 8 mile shuttle at Fisheating Creek this weekend.  The Sat AM shuttle is full, the Sat 12-1pm is open, the Sun 9am shuttle is open.  What do you think?
          Pat

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
            I need someone to be my "wing person" on the GPS to complete a shoreline survey. I'm doing Sanibel from the lighthouse to west of the bridge. I've been waiting for the wind to die down and I'm hoping this weekend is it.
          • drowland2006
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
              Judy contact albertopublicidad@....  I'll forward you message also.  He is a fantastic paddler, lives out Sanibel way, and knows the GPS really good.  We camp with him all the time.  And he is a really good guy.  Interested in a lot of things.  His name is Alberto Paquet.  He is from Spain and Owns a place out there.  I personally don't know that area, being down here in Naples.
              .
              Deborah Rowland
              239-732-1344

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 21, 2013