Brush Island Picnic-This Sunday!

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello all,

      We are still working on the Brush Island Picnic but it will be a GO unless the weather is terrible.

      Here is the lunch deal that we have arranged. We are waiting for the final menu but I'm sure that it will be wonderful, as it was last year.

      The deadline for lunch reservations is going to be Friday at 3pm so please keep that in mind. The meal will be 12-15.00 or so and include a drink and some dessert type item, again, ask someone who came last year it was wonderful.

      Also,

      Each member will be paying the treasurer directly that morning and the club will then pay the Little Bar. So, if you reserve and then no show the club is eating that money.

      If it is too windy we will just have a nice picnic on the nice large grass lot that Ray and Amy, the owners have down the street from LB.

      If you are planning to go and eat please start emailing the shop asap after we post the menu tonight.

      Ray is going to try to boat the lunches over in his craft at no charge but the club will prob at least pay for his gas.

      This is also the day of the PCPC intermediate paddle.The working plan is to get to the Island and then the intermediate paddlers will head to Turtle Key and perhaps practice some rescues.

      We will also be giving some forward stroke and rescue lessons at Brush for those that are interested.

      Thats all for now

      Chris
      SWS