Re: [swflpc] Boat sale - Old Yellow has a new home.

  • Carey Parks
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2010

      Hi Debbie,
      I watched the coverage of the tsunami on one of your local Hawaii tv stations via the web. Interesting to hear the locals say the names properly. Glad the tsunami wasn't bad.

      Bo heard good things about Seaward and knew Outward Bound and NOLS use them, so he was happy to find it. One thing he mentioned was paddling back here starting in Oklahoma! I asked him to send me a link to any pictures he posts.

      Be well!

      Carey

      PS as Pat said its chilly here. House is 62 as we refuse to run the heat. Its Florida dammit!

      On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 4:12 AM, DEBBIE HAWRYLIAK <freehandsflyy@...> wrote:

      Aloha Carey,

      I am glad there is someone that could be enjoying the seaward, I had many great camping trips
      with it. And yes It could carry alot of gear. Hope everyone is going camping and having great
      and funny times on the islands. Just got missed by that tsunami today, I live right by the ocean.
      Life is good.

         Debbie H

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010

        Hi Carey
         I've got the thermostat set at 58 degrees here in Illinois. Things are starting to break loose with the cold weather here. Hope it stays that way. The frigid stuff is getting old. See you.

         Patrick