For Sale: 09 P&H Cetus LV Sea Kayak

  • Jay Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      For sale I have my beloved P&H Cetus LV. This is a fantastic boat for an amazing price. You don't see these for sale used and there is a reason for that. The only reason I am selling this one is to buy my Team Boat with all the custom options. I cannot afford to have two Cetus LV's as much as I'd love to. A fantastic paddling kayak. A top choice for coaches, expedition paddler and anyone looking for the best possible sea kayak there is. This is the low volume version of the regular Cetus for a fantastic fitting boat for paddlers up to 200lbs.

      Price: $2,600

      Retail: $3,850

      That is a $1,250 savings!!

      Comes with factory keel strip.

      Color: Yellow Over White with Orange Accents
      Material: Glass-Diolen
      Width: 21''
      Length: 17'6''
      Weight: 58lbs

      For some pictures go here. I have multiple sets of pictures there.

      From P&H
      "The 'Cetus' is a fast cruiser designed as a load carrier. It has become the natural choice for paddlers looking for a stable expedition platform or a fast, easy to paddle boat for long distance paddles.
      However it's not just a boat for long trips though, it's equally as capable being used as a fast day cruiser. The Cetus sees a resurrection of a concept we were playing around with ten years ago: the fourth hatch in easy reach in front of your cockpit. It's proving more and more popular with paddlers who want somewhere quick and easy to reach to stow a camera or day gear when things are getting a bit rougher."

      Contact me at jaymrose@... or you can call me at 239-734-0144.

      Thanks,

      Jay Rose