Re: Fwd: Trip Proposal

  • yakandsnorkel2
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
      --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <Multiplants@e...> wrote:

      > --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, Michael A Shaw <paddlermike@y...>
      > wrote: "Caution! Broken paddles, broken boats, broken bones
      possible."

      > Come on, Mike... don't give us the "soft-shoe dance", here...
      > tell us like it is. Is this going to be an easy paddle? (wink-
      wink)
      > Sounds like fun! Count me in!
      > Don

      Hi Mike,

      Finally a trip I can excel at!!! Call with details.

      Paddle On!

      Rege
    • Michael A Shaw
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 22, 2006
        This is the last call for these trips. I need at least 3 - 4 paddlers to do the trip. The dates can be swapped ( River on Saturday, Surf on Sunday). Mike Shaw 239.860.1804.

        Note: forwarded message attached.

        Yahoo! Mail
      • William Nilsen
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 22, 2006
          Mike, I can't open attachment. Would you tell me about the trips for this
          coming weekend. Thanks Bill

          >From: Michael A Shaw <paddlermike@...>
          >To: swflpc Yahoo group <swflpc@yahoogroups.com>
          >CC: Naples Yahoo group <pcpcnaples@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [swflpc] Fwd: Trip Proposal
          >Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:52:44 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >This is the last call for these trips. I need at least 3 - 4 paddlers to do
          >the trip. The dates can be swapped ( River on Saturday, Surf on Sunday).
          >Mike Shaw 239.860.1804.
          >
          >Note: forwarded message attached.
          >
          >---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Mail

          >From: "STEREO GARAGE- COMCAST" <STEREOGARAGE@...>
          >To: "Shaw" <paddlermike@...>
          >Subject: Trip Proposal
          >Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:59:47 -0500
          >S.W. Florida Paddling Club:
          >Trip Proposal. Please call if interested in participating.
          >
          >-
          >Upcoming Trips: The following paddle trips have been planned by the club.
          >The expected level of difficulty for each trip is listed. Trips rated * are
          >shorter, easy trips appropriate for beginners. Longer trips that are more
          >challenging but still suitable for beginners are rated *. The most
          >demanding
          >trips, rated *, often require more physical endurance & paddling skill and
          >seaworthy boat. Trips rated * feature limited support and are recommended
          >for experts only.
          > Please call the coordinator in advance if you are planning to go on a
          >trip; a listed trip may be cancelled if too few people express interest. Be
          >prepared, unexpected weather or water conditions might push a trip beyond
          >your comfort level; ask your trip coordinator for advice. Each trip has a
          >phone number listed.
          >
          >3/04 Atlantic Ocean Surf-kayaking: *Caution! Broken paddles, broken boats,
          >broken bones possible. For more information: Mike Shaw 860-1804.
          >
          >3/05 Loxahatchee River: *Launch from the Palm Beach County park on rt. 706.
          >Paddle through cypress swamps en route to "Trapper Nelson's Cabin" and
          >Jonathan Dickinson State Park. Please call about shuttle and launch fees,
          >camping is available at the state park. For more details: Mike Shaw
          >860-1804.

          >�

        • Don
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 22, 2006
            Bill - Here you go:

            2/25 Bokeelia: A Meet at Mulletville Restaurant, Matlacha for
            breakfast at 8:30 a.m. Bring water and a lunch. For more details: Dave
            Whitford. 455-3888.