Fwd: 2010 Florida Paddlers' Rendezvous - message to paddling clubs of Florida

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 79 KB

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Erica <paddlepuff@...>
    Sent: Wed, Dec 9, 2009 11:43 am
    Subject: 2010 Florida Paddlers' Rendezvous - message to paddling clubs of Florida

    Greetings...
    Mark your Calendars now --
    for the 2010 Florida Paddlers’ Rendezvous, October 21-24.

    FL Sport Paddling Club (FSPC)  proudly continues the Rendezvous tradition of bringing together Florida paddling clubs and paddling enthusiasts for a weekend of fun, friends and paddles.

    This year's base camp will be the Silver River State Park campground from which we will launch four days of trips that canoeists and kayakers of all skill levels will enjoy.   Also join the potluck supper, program, nightly campfires, paddlers’ swap meet, and the wonderful exchange of friendship and paddling skills that evolves when so many with like interests come together.

    The main event will take place Friday-Sunday, October 22-24, 2010.  Make your reservations at Silver River SP now!!   Pre-Rendezvous paddles will be held Thursday, October 21, for those who can come early.    Trip details and a list of additional accommodations will follow when we have a website set up.

    Please help us reach  all who may be interested.  Verify your club's contact names and addresses.  Forward to your club members and  post on your calendars.   Send us any additional contacts you may have.  Please email Kathy, publicity chair, at KathrynVaughn@... with your questions, suggestions or information.

    Happy Paddling and we hope to see you in October!!

    Erica Johnson,

    Commodore, Florida Sport Paddling Club