Impromptu trip tonite

  • jman1310
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm planning on launching from Lover's Key circumnavigating lovers key and the large key to the south of Lover's Key. About ten miles, moderate pace. Leaving at about 4:30 - 5ish, full moon tonight and I am bringing a nav light if I run long. Call me at 815 505 0563 for details.

      Jesse
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Nice to hear from you, would love to go but have family commitment.  Next time.

        Pat O