Placida cookout and paddle 10/11/09

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009

      Hi SWFLPC paddlers,

      We have been invited to Grande Tours for paddle and cookout.  Launch is 9am, they will plan short easy paddle and a longer paddle to the Gulf or Cayo Pelau.  Bring your own drinks and bring a side dish to share.  Parking and launch are free.  Rental kayaks available.  Directions "grandetours.com"

      Let me know if you're coming, then I will tell Joe.

      Pat Owen

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
        Pat,
        Linda and I would like to attend and we anticipate being there on the 11th.
        Thanks,
        Jeff

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2009
            Carey why don't you email him.  I just emailed him last night with a bunch of names

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 7, 2009
              ok, that's why I asked.