Re: [swflpc] swflpc directory

  • Carey Parks
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
      Personally, I'm much better at being contacted by e-mail than any other way. Call me new-fashioned, but e-mail is just fine.  I'd rather not have my phone ringing unless it's because of a last minute change to a trip or something. In which case I will have given my number to the trip organizer.

      Cheers,

      Carey

      On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 10:52 PM, <p8owen@...> wrote:

      Again someone asked if we had a membership directory in our files/database section, a place to list member names and phone numbers.  We don't have a directory yet but we (I) can start one.

      If you want your name and phone number in the directory send a notice to the group simply by replying to this message, or send a private email to me at p8owen at aol dot com.

      Besides name and phone number what else?  City?

      Pat Owen

    • rgcapecoral@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2009
        Hi Pat,

        Yeah, City would be good and email.

        Regis Good,   Cape Coral, 239-443-8136, yakandsnorkel2@...

        Everyone should feel free to omit any info they don't want displayed.

        Thanks,