Re: [swflpc] DingDarling Sunday 8am

  • Oscar Rattenborg
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Pat:

      I will see you there bright and early.

      Oscar

      239-220-9052

      --- On Fri, 7/31/09, Pat Owen <p8owen@...> wrote:

      From: Pat Owen <p8owen@...>
      Subject: [swflpc] DingDarling Sunday 8am
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:53 AM

      Jeanette and I will paddle out of Ding Darling Sunday 8am. Launch at the second canoe launch sign. Even though Blind Pass won't be open we will paddle around, take some before pictures then when the pass opens we can take some after pictures. Should be an easy paddle but we want to finish it gets too hot and/or the rain starts. Anyone else want to go email me or call.
      Pat 239-410-0167

    • Ken Rose
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        Janet Valentine and I will be there.