CHNEP calendar online voting

  • jjchupack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hi Everyone.

      The pictures that were entered for the CHNEP Calendar 2010 are now online to vote on. There are lots of photos and some paintings (I submitted two paintings, and one photo). Did anyone else sumit any pictures? Mine are 320, 321, 322. That isn't to say that you'll like those better than others. There are lots of wonderful pics. Go to www.CHNEP.org to link to the pictures and voting.