Re: [swflpc] dry suit

  • Oscar Rattenborg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 2:53 PM
      Just make sure that you can relieve yourself w/o getting out of the suit!!!!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 6:13 PM
        Thanks for the advice I had read that that is an important feature...........................K

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1 7:29 PM
          tHE DRY SUITS IN THE MOVIE "DUNE" demonstrated a feature for that purpose.  lol

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6 8:24 AM
            I don't remeber what the Movie said about the suits, but I do remember the description in the book.  - Yuck....At least you would not have to worry about running out of water.
            But on a serious note, I remember some discussion about the special needs of female kayakers with dry suits on some forum several years ago. I think it involed a truckers buddy.  If I can find it I'll try to post.