Competition rolling kayak for sale

  • Chicago Kayak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009

      For Sale
      Dedicated Rolling Kayak

      Made by Betsie Bay KAYAKS
      I have had this boat for 2 years but not used it much, is really made for someone more slender than I!

      Betsie Bay Kayak - DIRK

      In great shape, retails for $2,000 plus shipping – selling for $1,400 firm.

      Photo below…
      currently located in Chicago, can deliver to FL in Oct if you really want it- it is a great boat, my thighs are just too big to sit in it for long

      Here is the info

      The DIRK is a reduced-volume Greenland kayak specifically designed for Eskimo roll training, instruction, and competition.

      It is not designed as, outfitted as, nor recommended as a general-use touring kayak.

      http://www.bbkayak.com/images/dirk-cockpit33s.jpgAs shown in the photo at the left, the BBK standard-size cockpit rim is recessed into the rear deck for a total rear deck height of <6.5".

      The overall length is 15'11" and about 20" maximum beam.

      The DIRK is available only in fiberglass construction with white gel coat finish, and includes front and rear bulkheads, manically seat, 6" deck plates in fore and aft compartments, KEEPERS footrests, toggles and front deck paddle loops.

      Cynthia Gilbert  224.659.0754 cell