Re: [swflpc] SWFLPC Mound House, 5/31/2009, 9:00 am

  • Chris Kaelin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2009

      We have never been on a trip with you all, but my buddy and I would like to join you in the AM......
      Chris
      Date: Sunday May 31, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      Notes: Sun 5/31/09 SWFLPC Mound House, Fort Myers Beach launch 9am, park on the grass. Intermediate trip length, don't know how long these paddlers will be out. Now that we can launch from the Mound house we have an opportunity to explore more mangroves, tides are perfect for this trip. Directions from San Carlos Blvd: Once on Fort Myers Beach follow Estero Blvd south approximately 2 miles. Turn left at Connecticut Street and follow to the end. Directions from south: Bonita Beach Road becomes Estero Boulevard when you are on Fort Myers Beach. Follow Estero Boulevard up the island approximately 3 miles. Turn right at Connecticut Street and follow to the end. RSVP Darby Doerzbacher 239-980-0753.

    • Carey Parks
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2009
        Chris, call Darby, the trip organizer 239-980-0753 and talk to her about your equipment, skills and experience. Not all trips are appropriate for all paddlers.