RE: [swflpc] Estero River Race - online entry

  • cjp129@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
      Hi all,

      As promised at tonight's meeting, here is the race info and entry form. If
      you are paddling, just reply to ME (not the group if you can help it) at
      cparks@.... I'll send you a reply to let you know I got it. Please
      don't leave the subject blank - let me know it's an entry form because I
      just delete e-mail with blank subjects from people who are not in my address
      book.

      The $15 includes a T-shirt and pig roast lunch, so y'all come out now, ya
      hear? If you don't want to paddle you can still watch and buy into the pig
      roast for some small amount of money that I don't remember well enough to
      say in public.

      Cheers,

      Carey