Trip Report: Wellman Annual Everglades Paddle

  • n p
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 4:55 PM
      As many of you know, the Wellmans and friends just completed the annual Flamingo to Chokoloskee paddle. And, as usual, Keith has posted an excellent trip report. You can check it out, and see who all was there at http://www.hobiecat.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=65262#65262

       Ah, and as you can see in the attached photo, Pat made it.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 5:43 PM
        I'm still working on my trip report and compiling my photos.  Maybe I'll finish this weekend.

        Pat O

        As many of you know, the Wellmans and friends just completed the annual Flamingo to Chokoloskee paddle. And, as usual, Keith has posted an excellent trip report. You can check it out, and see who all was there at http://www.hobiecat .com/community/ viewtopic. php?p=65262# 65262

         Ah, and as you can see in the attached photo, Pat made it.

      • jeanette chupack
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10 4:11 AM

          Exciting pictures, as always, Keith!  Wow, a Bobcat!

          Jeanette